Principal Investigator: Dr. Giulio Caravagna (Tenure track researcher)
- 2020-ongoing, Department of Mathematics and Geosciences, University of Trieste.- 2020-ongoing, Adjoint Faculty, PhD program in Data Science, SISSA.- 2020-ongoing, The Institute of Cancer Research, UK. Honorary Appointment.- 2017-20, The Institute of Cancer Research, UK. Lab. of Cancer Evolutionary Genomics and Modelling with A Sottoriva.- 2015-17, University of Edinburgh, UK. Lab. of Machine Learning for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics with G Sanguinetti.- 2011-15, University of Milan-Bicocca, Italy. Lab. of Bioinformatics and Systems Biology with G Mauri and M Antoniotti. - 2011, PhD in Computer Science (University of Pisa).- 2008, BSc, MSc in Computer Science (University of Pisa).
Riccardo Bergamin (Postdoctoral scientist)
- BSc, MSc in Physics (University of Padova);- PhD in Theoretical Physics (SISSA).
Topic: mathematical modelling and inference for evolutionary processes.
Nicola Calonaci (Postdoctoral scientist)
- BSc, MSc in Physics (University of Pisa);- PhD in Physics and Chemistry of Biological Systems (SISSA).
Topic: Artificial Intelligence for clonal evolution under therapy.
Lucrezia Patruno (PhD student at Milan-Bicocca)
- BSc, MSc in Computer Science (University of Milan-Bicocca);- PhD student in Informatics (Milan-Bicocca, jointly supervised with M Antoniotti and A Graudenzi)
Topic: multi-omics single-cell data integration.
Salvatore Milite (Bioinformatician at Human Technopole)
- BSc in Genetics (University of Padova);- MSc in Data Science and Scientific Computing (University of Trieste)- Bioinformatician at Human Technopole (co-mentored with A Sottoriva)
Topic: genotyping copy number variations in single cells.